Welcome to Booms Guild Forum

Boom is a casual guild that manage to raid, Not a raiding guild that manage to be casual

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Guild Application; 70Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Portto

PostSubject: Guild Application; 70Rogue   Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:16 am

IRL info

Name: Henry Hämäläinen
Interests: Anything related to music, women, booze and PC

Ingame Info

In-game name: Portto
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

Can you speak/understand English well enough to understand tactical commands?
(This also means using your mic during raids)
How could i ever call myself a nerd if i wouldnt have learnt the language i use with all my dear online friends :] ? Yes, I do understand English well enough to understand tactical commands.

Have you been in any previous guilds on Stormreaver? If so, why did you leave them?
Im not actually sure why did Wardome go down since i've been offline for past 2~ months, but it seems that most of my friends from Wardome are playing in your guild now. Ipzu/Suopeikko recommended me to send an application here and so im writing this to you now ^^

What do you expect from us?
fun =)

What previous characters have you had?
I've played all chars but none of em got as high as 70 (except the rogue).
Warlock was highest and it was only something like 45lv.

What is your current Gear? (link to a profile)
Armory ain't working for me since i've been inactive for too long. It'll propably show my profile in about 2h-1d so iäll post it later here :]

What talent spec will you use?
Assas/Subt (Mutilate spec)

Would you be willing to redirect those talents to aid the guild if needed?
Ain't got a problem :]

Tell us a little about yourself?

Finnish little metalhead who enjoys sitting at PC all day after work Smile

note; I might be offline due to my band duty even if i'd get in the guild and have raids or something, sorry for that. -Band is at a critical stage of a possible breakthrought and i dont want to screw it up all thanks to PC Wink (And since i allready started to babble about the band, i'll advertise you the site for the music as well lol! ->

Anyways about myself beside the band;
I might be a little hotheaded / short tempered spiced up with a nasty tongue but i aint the
(sorry for the language now, it's an example) "F*CK YOU YOU F*CKERS AND YOUR F*CKIN F*CKFACE GUILD IM F*CKIN OUTTA HEAR YOU HEAR ME!!!!!111one - *Rokuportto has left the Guild*" -type of whiner, always been able to solve things in an approperiate way; talkin.

Anyway, I think that's all i can say now, just woke up and feeling half asleep so cant think that clearly Razz
I'll be waiting your answer ^^

Sincerely Yours
Portto<3
Back to top Go down
Portto

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application; 70Rogue   Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:17 am

Haha, the url aint workin :} Anyways im not here to advertise so what the heck, let it be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Portto

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application; 70Rogue   Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Ok, Armory finally found me so here's the link
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Rokuportto
Back to top Go down
Portto

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application; 70Rogue   Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 pm

Oh yeah, all thanks to my morning drowsiness i mistyped my In-Game name Sad It's Rokuportto, not Portto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application; 70Rogue   

Back to top Go down

Guild Application; 70Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Booms Guild Forum :: Application Forum-
Jump to: